What to do if bank loses your original sale deed?

Written complaint

If the bank refuses to give such an acknowledgment in writing, the customer should file a written complaint with the bank mentioning the details of the documents submitted and the documents lost. An acknowledgment from the bank officials with a bank seal on it should suffice.

Source link